HR Advisor St Albans £25k-£30k Full Time 08:30-17:00
Are you CIPD qualified, self motivated HR Advisor looking for a new challenge in a professional services environment in St Albans and happy to travel to Milton Keynes, Rickmansworth and London on a weekly basis (expenses will be paid for travel to offices other than St Albans)
You will be involved in all matters HR:
* working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
* liaising with stakeholders involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
* recruiting staff; developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
* preparing staff handbooks;
* advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
* undertaking regular salary reviews;
* administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
* interpreting and advising on employment law;
* developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
* planning training - including inductions for new staff
* ensuring the website, Intranet & Facebook are kept up todate(e.g policies, vacancies and announcements)
If you are professional, articulate and have excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
We read all CV's but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"