6 Month Contract
I am recruiting for a HR Advisor to join one of the UK's leading International Infrastructure groups on a contract basis.
To be a successful HR Advisor you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience at HR Advisor level, preferably for a construction company
- Experience in providing HR advice at all levels
- Experience working for a company with multiples sites
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of relevant employment law and experience working with Unions
As a HR Advisor you will:
- Work along side the Head of HR and assist with employee matters Advise on HR policies and procedures
- Focus on day to day issues i.e. disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, TUPE implications and ad hoc queries
- Support the successful implementation of HR strategies
- Proactively contribute to the continuous improvement within the HR department
- Provide guidance to managers on performance management issues
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings as required
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your CV to Adam Laws by clicking Apply Now. Candidates with relevant experience will be contacted shortly after.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Human Resources
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job