Our client, a leading organisation in the Charitable sector, based in Cardiff is recruiting for a HR Advisor on a temporary basis for up to six months initially, with the view to become permanent. The position is based on full-time hours and the rate for the position is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited too):
* Managing varying caseloads for absence and wellbeing, employee relations and change management for all business units, ensuring the attainment of organisational KPIs for people management issues
* Working independently and autonomously to manage complex casework, which includes occasional travel to sites around Wales
* Actively promoting and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures
* Coaching managers in developing their own people management skills
* Deputising for the HR Manager in regards to the Corporate Health Standard assessment
The successful candidate would have experience in managing complex casework and ideally have a CIPD qualification
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Employee Relations
- ER issues
- Sickness Absence Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job