We are currently working with an organisation on the outskirts of Blackpool who are recruiting a HR Advisor. This is very much a generalist position but, due to the nature of the role, requires someone with a strong background in ER and an excellent knowledge of employment law.
Working with a HR Manager, supporting a team of around 200 employees, you will have responsibility for working with line managers to ensure they can capably and effectively handle people matters with their teams. This will involve building relationships with your stakeholders and coaching them in basic HR and employment law principles.
The role of the HR Advisor will also include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Supporting the recruitment life cycle, including inductions and exit interviews
- Support all ER meetings and ensure compliance with employment law
- Generate regular HR MI reports
- Provide training and act as a coach to line managers
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Work to increase engagement levels through various initiatives
Applicants must have operated in a HR Advisory role for a minimum of three years, CIPD accredited, and with a strong background in Employee Relations.
This is a great opportunity with a very professional organisation. The hours of work are 8.45-17.15 Mon-Fri, with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.