My client a leading organisation in their industry is currently seeking an HR Advisor to join their team.
Currently going through a time of change, this HR function requires a credible and confident HR Advisor who in return will be able to make their stamp on HR and progress within the team.
Key Skills and Responsibilities -
- Working to achieve the strategic goals of the organisation
- Involvement in HR projects such as Equality and Diversity, Gender Pay Gap etc.
- Developing, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
- Overseeing the recruitment process and ensuring on-boarding processes are adhered too
- Employee Relations, managing complex casework from investigation through to disciplinary hearings and dismissal
- Design, develop and deliver training to managers and staff
- Recognising and developing talent within the organisation to increase engagement and retention
- Implement performance management process
- Managing redundancy and TUPE process
- CIPD Level 7 or Equivalent is Essential
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Self motivated and able to use one's initiative
- Dedicated individual with an attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Compassionate and credible
If you are interested in this vacancy please 'apply now' with an up to date copy of your c.v. or get in touch for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business