My client is a large and complex NHS Trust that is working innovatively to improve the service they are delivering to their customers.
They are looking for an HR Advisor to join them for an initial 3-month assignment. The HR Advisor will play an integral part in delivering a first-class service to the organisation.
The purpose of the role will be to support and advise line managers across the organisation on a variety of employee relations cases.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide advice to line managers on a variety of employee relations cases
- Provide HR case management support to the organisation
- Managing a range of complex cases
- Working collaboratively with the team to deliver a best in class service to your customers
- Working to improve HR processes and procedures
The successful candidate will have:
- HR experience in a similar role
- A track record of successful delivery
- Strong Employee relations knowledge
- Ability to prioritise and manage their own workload.
- Proven experience of developing strong working relationships with staff of all levels.
- A positive, can-do attitude
Please get in touch for further information.
- Case Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job