This role is to support HR Solutions in the delivery of their HR Support and additional services to clients across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team in a busy HR outsourcing company supporting us and our clients in varying business areas on a wide range of employment issues and HR projects.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a demonstrable knowledge of employment legislation and best practice across a broad range of initiatives as well as possess a high aptitude for technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide a first class service in the provision of professional telephone and email advice to HR Solutions' clients, on all aspects of employee relations including Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence Management, Restructure, Redundancy and TUPE.
* Working with colleagues to ensure that all client enquiries are answered within service level agreements.
* To ensure that client employee documentation, including offer letters and written statements are sent out on time and are up to date.
* To help draft and finalise Employee Handbooks as required.
* To assist the Director of Consultancy and HR Operations Manager on any work required.
* A minimum of 3 years previous HR experience at a senior or advisory level
* Experience of providing business focused HR Advice
* The ability to understand commercial information
* Be educated to degree level (or suitable experience), ideally in HR Management
* Be at least MCIPD qualified or equivalent law degree, or substantial experience
* Able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation
* Have generalist HR Knowledge
* The ability to write clear and concise English
* Be computer literate and proficient in MS Office and web based applications
* Excellent organisational and administration skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Be a confident relationship builder
* Have a professional and flexible attitude
* Have the ability to work under pressure
* Must be able to work under own initiative
* Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing and experience of dealing with people at all levels
- Human Resources Advisor Adviser HR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job