The successful candidate will be responsible for providing generalist HR support across EMEA. This person will also play a key role in supporting all company initiatives, promoting continuous improvement and enhancing all services the HR team provide.
My client are looking for someone who can understand their corporate culture whilst also supporting their HR practices and understanding how employees work together internationally.
- A proactive, customer-centric HR service in line with business needs and HR philosophies.
- Source and recruit the best talent for the business.
- Advise managers and employees on employee relations concerns, guiding on best practice and procedure.
- Work on compensation processes, bench marking and benefits.
- Manage immigration and visa queries.
- Support as necessary with the day-to-day requirements of the HR operations team.
- Fostering and promoting a great work environment that allows employees to do their best work.
- Previous HR advisory experience gained in a progressive, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of employment law and working practices and cultures in EMEA.
- Ability to competently manage a wide range of employee relations issues.
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members.
- Proven "hands-on" approach with the ability to work collaboratively or independently.
- Successful record of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Focus on delivery and ensuring the highest possible standards are met.
- Strong commercial acumen alongside a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- Self-starter with the ability to generate ideas and implement improvements.
- High level of IT literacy with advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency in using HR Information Systems; Workday would be an advantage.
- University degree or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in a second European language, in addition to English is desirable.
£35,000 to £40,000