HR ADVISOR (12 month FTC)
£32000 - £37,000 + Excellent Company Benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global corporate company in their HR Department as an HR Advisor. The main purpose of this HR role is to work as part of the HR Operations team and be responsible for providing a comprehensive HR generalist service to the UK market.
This will include recruitment and selection, providing an advisory service on employee relations matters and ensuring compliance with employment law and company policies.
Main duties will include:
- Recruitment - draft internal adverts, shortlist CV's, advise and coach line managers on interviewing techniques, devise interview plans, arrange and conduct interviews and assessments and provide feedback.
- Respond to HR queries from employees and Line Managers, referring to HR Managers where relevant, advising on HR policies and procedures ensuring compliance with employment law.
- Working with the HR Coordinators to ensure any changes to employees terms and conditions are communicated to the individual and the HRSC department, for payroll and SAP, if necessary
- Manage the leavers administration process in connection with resignations, dismissals, redundancies, retirements and compromise agreements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Support the HR Managers with International Assignment and immigration administration.
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed term contract!
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.