Are you seeking a new HR role that is more project based rather than generalist? And have you ever been tempted by the third sector, in particular the care and support sector? If so, an established national care and support provider within the Staffordshire area with approximately 2000 care homes is seeking an HR Advisor within the Compliance & Change team to provide support to 3 regional operations teams.
To be successful in the role as an HR Advisor you will:
• Implement a performance management culture within the regional teams in order to align company values with business improvement
• Work on a specific project based on the terms and conditions of the contracts of support workers
• Provide support on all aspects of employee relations; focusing on redundancies & restructures
• Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post as per business needs
• You will have previous experience within an HR capacity; ideally specialising within change management, project management and restructures
• CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
• Driving license and access to a vehicle for occasional travel for regional meetings
• The opportunity to work with a national organisation with over 8000 employees
• Flexibility within working hours
• A permanent contract, with childcare vouchers, free parking, pension scheme and generous annual leave package
If you are interested in applying for this HR Advisor role, please get in touch for a confidential chat or send your up to date CV to Maheen Rizvi.