HR Advisor (Full or Part-Time) - 5 days, shorter hours) - up to £30,000pa + Benefits - Hemel Hempstead
My client, a fast growing Telecomms business is looking for an experienced HR Advisor (Level 5 qualified or studying towards) to join their HR team, reporting directly to the HR Manager.
In this role you will be the main HR point of contact for managers and employees, providing HR advice and guidance.
The role would suit a generalist HR Advisor who has experience of developing relationships with new managers, supporting and coaching them, so that they can get the best out of their teams, as well as being able to support with any employee relations issues. You will be approachable, empathetic and an have exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills and will be motivated by providing a 1st class HR support service to the business.
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- All HR queries/issues across the business, you will be the first point of call.
- Dealing with any employee relations issues i.e disciplinary, sickness absence, performance management etc, either leading or investigating.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies and processes, in line with current legislation.
- Managing the recruitment process and pro-actively coordinating recruitment campaigns.
- Managing employee relationships, responding to queries or problems.
- Partnering with line managers to review performance, succession planning and training & development.
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS, running reports and using data to inform HR decisions.
- Work with the HR Manager to deliver and develop the HR plan.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems, processes & policies etc.
- Experience of working in an HR Advisor role, strong ER experience of handling your own ER cases.
- Completed CIPD Level 5 or working towards completion.
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies, procedures and up to date on UK Employment Law.
- Experience of recruitment and selection and supporting the process with hiring managers.
- Ability to use an HRIS including, accessing, inputting, compiling and interrogating data.
- Experience of working in a high growth/paced environment.
The role will also involve looking after other local offices, so occasional travel is required. Therefore, applicants must have a driving licence and their own vehicle.
Working Hours: 9.00pm - 5.30pm with Free Parking, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday + Bank/Public Holidays, Discounted Gym Membership & Child Care Vouchers.
The client would consider a part-time candidate, if they could commit to 5 days, at shorter hours. This could be a more senior candidate for example. If you are applying for part-time, please state your desired work pattern and your FTE salary expections.
Please note that Clearcut Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency. Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will try to contact all suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time then, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
- HR Advisor