Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for your next challenge?
I have a new opportunity available for my established client based in Bishop’s Stortford. They are well respected and successful in their industry and they are looking for someone who has a hands on and proactive approach.
The successful candidate will have a proven background within this role and be able to bring ideas and have good instincts and initiative.
My client can offer you a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, free onsite parking and pension.
Reporting to the Group Head of HR you will be required to assist in the HR Operations and associated tasks.
Your responsibilities as the HR Advisor will include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation’s objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management
HR Advisors will be expected to be proficient in the following:
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Experience in an HR environment
- Advising and working with senior members of staff
- IT programmes and HR systems
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Driven and determined
- CIPD qualified
- Practical and logical; able to solve problems quickly
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job