I am looking for a strong HR professional to support all members of a HR team and the HR Manager in overseeing the accurate and timely day-to-day operations of the HR Team, based in Reading.
Based in Reading
Responsibilities for the new HR Advisor will include;
- Provide accurate, clear advice and guidance on all employee relations and other employment related matters
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal employee's
- Providing HR advice to all employee's
- Manage data collected and held by HR to ensure legal compliance
- Analyse and report on data held to direct HR activity
- Continuously maintain own professional and employment legislation knowledge
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are legally compliant with company policy
- Continue to make improvements of HR practices
- Actively get involved with all HR related projects across the organisation
The successful HR Advisor will be:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise a varied workload
- Able to remain calm in demanding situations with excellent listening skills
- Experience in using HR databases including the production of reports
- Assertive and able to constructively challenge
- Able to manage and prioritise workload
Paying £20 per hour, this is an ongoing temporary role ending July 2018 with a possible extension depending on how long the project will take.
They offer flexible hours that can be arranged for the right candidate. We do require someone with good project management skills to manage all HR aspects of complex organisational change projects.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job