As a part of the HR team, you will be providing advice on employee relations, organisation development and change programmes.
HR Advisor duties:
- Provide proactive HR support
- Support the HR function
- Support the implementation of HR strategy
- Salary review, performance appraisals and performance management
- Support, guide and coach line managers
- Build internal relationships
- Lead or manage as necessary, the provision of appropriate resourcing, reward and L&D practices
HR Advisor skills:
- HR generalist background
- CIPD qualified
- Experience in employee relations matters
- Able to dive HR solutions
- Knowledge of employment law
- Previous experience working with shared service partner would be preferable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Able to prioritise
- Great organisational skills
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job