SF Group are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity based in Coleshill. This service sector business is looking for an HR Advisor to join the business on a permanent basis.
The role will be fully generalist and requires someone who has a generalist HR background, a self-starter and someone with a passion and enthusiasm for HR. The team is small and therefore requires the ability to work autonomously, often stand-alone and with the conviction to make important business decisions.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Recruitment: have full responsibility over the selection process, liaise with agencies to ensure successful appointment of staff and maintain accurate employee contractual records
- Employee Relations: You will be the first point of contact for all HR related queries, so being visible and approachable is very important. Coaching and advising all managers on people issues ensuring matters are dealt with appropriately and in line with company policy. Responsible for managing all investigation processes from start to finish. Absence management including holiday and sickness leave, ensuring all data is recorded accurately
- Employee engagement: Work closely with the operations director and senior level management on projects and business change. Manage the employment engagement survey, reviewing feedback and implementing appropriate change where necessary
- Training and Development: Responsibility of the annual appraisal process, starter training and inductions as well as ongoing training programmes for current staff
- Policy and Procedure: Ensure all policies are up to date and in accordance with current UK legislation and best practise methods, revising and updating them where necessary
- HR Administration: Any ad-hoc tasks that are required including new starters and leavers documentation, contracts, offer letters, and all pre-employment checks. Processing payroll information changes e.g. salary adjustments, maternity pay etc.
- A previous role at an HR Advisory level
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills with the ability to utilise these will all levels of management
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or above
- Working knowledge of employment law and its day-to-day uses
- A get-stuck-in attitude
This is a great business with a lovely office that would like someone to join their team to help push the business forward. If you feel that you have the relevant experience and a role of this nature could be of interest, then please attach your CV below to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job