To facilitate the achievement of business objectives and to drive forward organisational performance.
The principal duties of this role include:
- Advice and support: Provide business-specific advice on employment matters, including policy and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, best practice and employment law, while also identify opportunity and risk, to ensure managers are fully and appropriately advised on the HR implications of any given situation.
- Employee relations: Attend formal hearings as the HR representative where required. This will include disciplinary, grievance, capability and sickness absence hearings; providing an advisory and note-taking service and coordinating any required follow up action including the drafting of formal outcome letters.
- Service provision: Build relationships with managers to enable an influencing role within the organisation
- AdHoc HR projects; Work on a range of projects which enhance the work of the HR team and the organisation as a whole.
- Organisational development: To assist with or have experience of working with transformational change projects i.e. culture change projects around behaviours and values, or improvement and performance projects around employee engagement.
- HR Records and information management: Ensure changes in salaries, commencements of employment, termination of employment, maternity and sick pay and any other changes concerning the calculation of the monthly payroll are actioned in a timely and accurate manner, in collaboration with payroll.
- CIPD level 5 qualified
- Successful track record of providing customer focussed HR advice
- Experience facilitating and managing an employee relations workload
- Policy development and/or delivering projects
- Preparing and analysing statistical information
- Report writing
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02920 386517 for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job