Acting as a key connection between the administration and HRBP team, the main purpose of the role is supporting the HR BP team as a key advisor across all HR and people matters, including strategy, policy, best practice, projects, cultural initiatives, and providing HR support to business managers including recruitment, employee relations, employment legislation, contracts, employment dispute resolutions, remuneration, benefits and L&D.
Key duties will include:
- Provide managers with HR policy and process advice, building and sustaining effective relationships
- Assist with the identification of people practices and initiatives to support business aims and culture
- Facilitate the development of a high performing culture
- Support talent activities, identify and support training needs
- Responsible for the recruitment of temporary and permanent staff
- Responsible for the performance management process
- Preparation of job descriptions
- Conducting basic disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Support L&D initiatives
- Annual salary reviews
- Oversight of administrative processes including:
- Monitoring return of joining documentation and full "on-boarding" process
- Administering the reference process
- Co-ordinating probation review process.
- Co-ordinating the leavers procedures
The ideal candidate will be / have
- Part qualified CIPD, with a good knowledge of employment law.
- Good awareness of regulatory and legal framework
- Excellent, team player with strong focus on working collaboratively to achieve results
- High level of negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication skills
This role is based 3 days per week in Haywards Heath and 2 days in London
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.