CMA Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a leading leisure business based near Silchester, Basingstoke to recruit for a newly created HR Advisor role. As a new role to the business, the HR Advisor will be required to create a full suite of HR policies, best practice guidelines and support the senior management team through the transition and introduction of a formal HR service.
Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Create the HR function including writing policies and procedures;
- Complete a full risk analysis including recommendations for compliance in accordance with GDPR legislation;
- Be the first point of contact for employees for all day to day general HR queries;
- Support management in recruitment activity;
- Conduct induction meetings with new starters and exit interview with leavers;
- Play an active role in interviewing potential new hires;
- Lead on all Employee Relations activity;
- Involvement in salary review and benchmarking projects.
The ideal candidate will be HR qualified to a minimum of CIPD level 3 with a keen desire to learn and develop professionally.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.