Investigo is pleased to be working with a Bedfordshire based company with a reputation for quality and excellence, who are looking for an experienced operational HR professional to join their team to support this multi-site leisure business
To assist in supporting the HR operations within the business on a day to day basis, assisting in end to end HR support including resourcing, ER, attendance and performance management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give end to end support for Employee relations issues during office hours in conjunction with Croner.
- To review and give guidance on complex ER issues and be the point of escalation
- To update policy and procedures in line with legislative changes
- To investigate where necessary disciplinary and grievance issues as directed by the People and Talent Manager and note take as required
- To assist in the recruitment process and give guidance to managers as required.
- To undertake on-boarding activities with newly appointed managers where relevant
- To assist Managers towards improving employee engagement
- To oversee the health & wellbeing process with regards to, occupational health, absence management, MAT and PAT leave and sickness management
- To assist in the delivery of training to managers and employees as directed by the Learning and Development Manager
- To assist in the "Grow Me" review process where needed
- To assist and advise on health and safety issues within the business
- To complete all aspects of HR and training administration, including starters, leavers, disciplinary and grievance correspondence and ensuring attention to detail is paid to all areas
- To arrange Exit Interviews for Support Centre staff or managers as directed
- To provide office support cover as needed
- To produce monthly KPI's for board reporting
- To review and authorise right to work checks using the online app
- To support the recruitment process via the ATS in the absence of the Recruitment Coordinator
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and any other reasonable management request.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job