An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Marlborough for a HR Advisor to provide high quality, accurate and efficient administration and operational support across all generalist disciplines of the business.
Fixed term contract - Maternity Cover (Starting May 2018)
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all aspects of recruitment life cycle are progressed and completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide advice on policies and procedures
- Contribute to the development; implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation
- Work with line managers on ER issues
- Provide advice on general HR issues
- Highlight trends and statistics through data gathering
- To undertake any other general HR related workload when required
If you are CIPD level 3 qualified or above, have previous experience working at HR Advisor level, proven excellent stakeholder engagement skills, a strong working knowledge of employment law and experience of recruitment life cycle please get in touch with Gemma McQuillam on to discuss the role further.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.