HR Advisor £34,000 - £37,000 Coventry
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our prestigious managed services client based in Coventry. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Generalist HR advisor role with experience in graduate recruitment and designing and delivering assesment centres. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Providing guidance to managers on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting managers on investigations and hearings.
- Full management of the recruitment service: Designing and delivering assessment centres, managing full recruitment campaigns, graduate recruitment etc
- Assisting in the development of the new HR system.
- Design and deliver inspirational training initiatives.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD Level 7)
Solid previous HR experience in a generalist capacity.
Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job