My client, a fantastic private sector business, who are going through a great period of growth and transformation are looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR team. The business operates across the UK and has over 250 different locations. They are a fantastic business to work for and offer a brilliant opportunity to be involved in a very high level of case work giving you fantastic exposure to the whole business.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can confidently work with a high volume of ER case work and ideally have knowledge in TUPE and contract changes.
The HR Advisor will specialise in ER case work and be able to manage their own area of the business confidently and accurately.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing a high volume of ER cases
- Advising on all disciplinary and grievance matters across the business and supporting managers
- Providing HR advice and support to management and staff in all areas of ER
- Provide support to the business on TUPE in and out
- Able to confidently support on contract changes, redundancies and restructures
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Experience dealing with high volume of employee relations cases
- Able to offer ideas to the business in order to improve the HR function
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.