This HR Advisor position is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
Reporting to the Head Of HR, the successful candidate will organise and supervise the administrative systems relating to the HR environment. This would also involve contributing to the planning, development and monitoring of staff across the company’s brands. You MUST hold a Level 5 CIPD qualification to be considered for this role.
• Support the delivery of the comprehensive outsourced HR service – including dealing with Subject Access Requests, preparing documents for employment tribunals
• Take a lead in planning, developing and monitoring procedures and policies relating to the HR area of the organisation
• Take a lead role in the maintenance and development of HRIS; working with Upskill on key projects, ensuring system is compliant
• Provide analysis and evaluation of data and produce reports as required
• Monitor the work performance of employees; using review data, talent management tools, costs etc.
• Deliver rolling face to face training of HR related matters – including but not limited to: UK Employment Legislation, dealing with investigation, disciplinary, grievance and appeal meetings
• Creation of “What good looks like” for training purposes around key HR subjects
Key Skills and Experience:
• Holds CIPD Level 5 as a minimum
• Experience working in a busy HR office environment including but not limited to; dealing with Subject Access Requests, preparing documents for employment tribunals etc.
• Excellent literacy skills as you will be expected to undertake a variety of tasks - i.e. drafting HR letters, reviewing policies and procedures, documents, training materials etc.
• Able to drive
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, plus the opportunity to earn a company performance related bonus. You will also receive a generous benefits package that can be discussed at interview. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm. Some flexibility to work outside of these hours may be required dependent on business needs.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Keywords: HR Advisor, CIPD Level 5, HR, Employee Relations.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job