Our client operates within the leisure sector and has a permanent vacancy for a Senior HR Advisor. They have a reputation for quality and excellence and continually strive to develop their network of impressive and highly successful sites, and recognize great people contribute to great success!
You will assist in supporting the HR operations within the business on a day to day basis, assisting in end to end HR support including resourcing, ER, attendance and performance management. TheIdeal candidate will have multi-site retail, leisure or hospitality experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To give end to end support for Employee Relations issues during office hours in conjunction with Croner.
- To review and give guidance on complex ER issues and be the point of escalation.
- To update policy and procedures in line with legislative changes.
- To investigate where necessary disciplinary and grievance issues as directed by the People and Talent Manager and note take as required.
- To assist in the recruitment process and give guidance to managers as required.
- To undertake on-boarding activities with newly appointed managers where relevant.
- To assist Managers towards improving employee engagement.
- To oversee the health & wellbeing process with regards to, occupational health, absence management, MAT and PAT leave and sickness management.
- To assist in the delivery of training to managers and employees as directed by the Learning and Development Manager.
- To assist in the review process where needed.
- To assist and advise on health and safety issues within the business.
- To complete all aspects of HR and training administration, including starters, leavers, disciplinary and grievance correspondence and ensuring attention to detail is paid to all areas.
- To arrange Exit Interviews for Support Centre staff or managers as directed.
- To provide office support cover as needed.
- To produce monthly KPI’s for board reporting.
- To review and authorise right to work checks using the online app.
- To support the recruitment process via the ATS in the absence of the Recruitment Coordinator.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and any other reasonable management request.
Skills & Knowledge:
Ambitious, energetic and dedicated individual with a passion for engaging Talent
Degree educated or CIPD qualified with 3 years HR knowledge Fully working knowledge of the HR life cycle including on-boarding
Excellent attention to detail for a high level of administration
Excellent MS office skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.