Howett Thorpe has been exclusively instructed by one of their key clients to secure the services of a permanent HR Advisor to support Head of HR and broader HR team in the delivery of HR processes and practices across their UK business
HR Advisor - About The Role
Our international client is undergoing a period of exciting growth and the Head of HR needs to secure the services of a CIPD qualified (L5 or ideally L7) pro-active & hands-on operational HR Advisor to deliver the BAU HR service across some key areas of the business (including TUPE, restucture & redundancy) and play a key role in strategic HR projects to support the planned growth.
With responsibility for about 150 employees in your direct client groups but providing support to your peers across the wider business, the successful candidate will be primarily office based in Gatwick, providing a comprehensive HR service including extensive ER casework, grievances & disciplinaries, working closely with your stakeholders to offer day to day HR advice and guidance.
As the HR Advisor you will
- Provide support on Employee Relations matters (Disciplinaries, Grievance, Maternity/Paternity, attendance, performance management, pre-employment checks, flexible working requests, attendance) across your client groups
- Assist with reviewing existing HR policies and processes.
- Play a key role in TUPE processes, restructures, lead redundancy processes
- Co-ordinate reporting in relation to projects and other HR tasks and actions.
- Pro-actively communicate and problem solve
- Support line managers, consulting with them on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures & legislation
- Support with the roll-out of HR training/coaching as required.
The successful HR Advisor will be
- Experienced CIPD qualified HR Advisor
- Strong experience leading ER processes & cases.
- Ability to draft letters, documents and other ER and HR related documentation.
- Experience of TUPE processes (do not need to have led a process but needs 1st hand expereicne and knowledge of TUPE)
- Proven record in building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet conflicting priorities/deadlines.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Strong professionalism and credibility.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
HR Advisor - Benefits
- Competetive Salary
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme inclusion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job