Housing Solutions are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join our team on a full time permanent basis in Maidenhead. We are looking for a professional and organised HR Advisor to join our HR team in providing excellent support to our internal customers.
- Provide accurate, clear advice and guidance on all employee relations and other employment related matters, ensuring they are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal customers, building credibility and ensuring customers are actively seeking advice from HR and are confident in their delivery of HR processes.
- Manage an accurate monthly payroll and key benefit administration by working with internal and external partners to ensure that pay and benefits are delivered accurately and on time.
- Responsible for the workflow supervision of the HR Coordinator, ensuring that all administration processes are delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage data collected and held by HR to ensure legal compliance and to maximise use of systems. Analyse and report on data held to direct HR activity towards achievement of our People Strategy.
- Continuously maintain own professional and employment legislation knowledge, and to apply this to ensure that all HR policies and procedures are legally compliant and reflect best practice.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR practices and participation in HR related projects across the organisation to achieve desired outcomes.
- To take on other duties commensurate with this post as directed/delegated by the HR Manager.
- CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Experience in the provision of HR advice and guidance.
- Experience of managing employee relations processes.
- Experience in using HR databases including the production of reports.
· Good working knowledge of current employment legislation, and the ability to apply this to HR advice and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Effective communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to adjust to customers across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and organise a varied workload.
- Comfortable working with numbers and interpreting statistics.
- Able to remain calm in demanding situations with excellent listening skills.
- Assertive and able to constructively challenge.
- Able to manage and prioritise workload.
The closing date for application forms is 25 March 2018. Interviews will be held on 4 April 2018.
You can apply for the position on our website or by submitting your CV on Reed.co.uk
Housing Solutions provide good quality, affordable homes to rent and buy across the South East of England. Established in 1995 we now own, manage and maintain more than 7,500 properties across Berkshire and Hampshire.
We offer a wide range of housing options, including affordable homes to rent, properties to buy under shared ownership, market rent properties, and specialist accommodation for older people and people who need care and support to live within the community.
We are currently working hard to maximise the number of new homes we build, to help improve the shortage of social housing locally, which forms part of our six year strategic plan, to achieve happy customers and provide more homes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job