HR Advisor - 12 FTC - Maternity Cover
Our client is looking for a HR Advisor on a fix term contract for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
Our client supports educational services all around the world. They create award-winning digital products which provide access to a number of archives world wide, they are proud to say that they use technology in a innovative way to produce unique material.
You will be reporting to the Senior HR Manager and be providing support across the business.
Your duties will include
- All aspects of the recruitment cycle, including liaising with agencies, interviewing, creating contracts, compliance and induction.
- Supporting payroll with starters, leavers, paternity/maternity changes and special leave.
- Updating providers with any changes to pension and BUPA plans on a monthly basis.
- Preparing salary letters
- Benchmarking reward providers
- Providing policy advice on areas just as absence and performance management
- Support with note taking in investigation meetings
- Managing the training schedule and maintaining training records
- Working with the line managers on delivering internal training
- Preparing and supporting line managers with appraisals
- Managing the HR database
- Producing regular management reports on headcount/turnover etc
As a company they offer fantastic benefits, such as on site parking, massage at work, discretionary bonus scheme and 25 days holiday. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please contact Gina on or email y our CV to