Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
A British outsourcing organisation with bases throughout the UK, Continental Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America. Our client specialises in transport, aviation, military weapons, detention centres, call centres and schools on behalf of multiple public and private customers.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for an HR Advisorfor a 3 monthcontract based in Swindon
The roles are required to support the HR Business Partner through a significant change programme. These roles will work in shift patterns that will include evenings and weekends
As HR Advisor you will be responsible for and involved in:
- To act as single point of contact for HR on site on a significant change management programme.
- Triaging questions raised from staff about the changes - and escalating matters through the correct internal stakeholder as appropriate to the circumstances.
- Reporting regularly to the HRBP on site issues and risks.
- Adhering to a pre-set and time defined process for a large scale change exercise - by coordinating and running group presentations to staff about the changes and impact on them.
- Coordinating and running (with the HR Coordinator) individual staff meetings (for staff working across various shift patterns).
- This process will also require a large-scale documentation exercise - collating, auditing and verifying documentation in line with Processes and Standards.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure tight timescales are delivered, staff and other stakeholders are communicated with in a timely manner, the correct documentation and equipment are in place on time, audit information to ensure it is to a quality standard and transferred securely internally.
- Latterly running corporate induction training to front-line staff in group F2F sessions.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- Previous HR experience
- CIPD qualification or working towards CIPD is desirable
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Confident in dealing with queries
- Confident in delivering induction/presentations
- Ability to work flexibly (nights, weekend work included)
- Experience of managing projects with competing deadlines
- Working within a team is essential
- Experience in change management and a training environment is preferable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.