Join us to help change healthcare and make a difference in people’s lives at one of the most impactful and meaningful design opportunities in the world.
Push Doctor is transforming healthcare delivery in the UK with our multi-award winning primary care platform that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device.
We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
ROLE: HR ADVISOR
Our HR Team is expanding.
Due to growth within the business, we currently seek an experienced HR Advisor (act as number two to our HR Manager to provide comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers and employees in line within organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- To lead the team on the management of casework, robustly, in all areas of business ensuring correct procedures and guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide HR Advice with cases in relation to HR policy, practices and procedures, T&Cs employee relation matters, lifecycle events, performance management and reward & benefits.
- Support line managers with the management of non-high-risk ER cases by advising, influencing and coaching on how to proceed following best practice and ensuring compliance with employment law ensuring the appropriate advice is being given by the HR Assistant
- Support HR Manager to continually improve the service delivery of HR
- Complete adhoc projects as requested by HR Manager
- Collaboratively work with the HR Team and Agencies to ensure and maintain a high quality professional service
- Communication and information exchange being a pivotal requires
- Lead and conduct 121’s with staff members
- Handle low - medium risk ER cases
- Support heavily with the recruitment drive
- Ensure the New Start and Leaver processes are complete and processed in a timely and professional manner
- Establish and implement effective and efficient administrative processes which ensure the highest level of service to the business and to external parties
- To keep up to date with development in employment legislation and hum resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered
- Absence - produce monthly absence statistics to HR Manager, and be confident in highlighting absence triggers and correct procedural practice
- Manage Occupational health where appropriate
- Produce HR reports using the HR system
- HR projects
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Packages, Dropbox and Google Mail / Drive
- Take responsibility for personal performance and the development of personal skills to ensure the required skills, knowledge and competence to fulfil the role
- Ensure that all work is completed in a priority cases and work meets a high degree of professionalism, quality and craftsmanship
- To continually look for ways to develop and improve the HR service that the team provides
Apply today with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job