HRLife are proud to be working with our client to recruit a generalist HR Advisor based in Bristol to support them as they embark on a period of change.
This is a great role to work with the wider HR team and support the business pro-actively to offer commercial advice, coach line managers and identify key themes and issues.
Supporting a predominantly blue collar workforce you will be responsible for;
- Delivering all employee relations cases with the team, ensuring continuity of service to internal customers
- Driving reduced caseload through use of consistent templates, training (in conjunction with L&D), and timely intervention
- Handling a caseload of high volume ER cases, end to end, including preparation of cases for tribunal
- Maintaining up to date employment law and best practice HR knowledge
- Delivering pragmatic, commercial advice to all stakeholders, including HR leadership
- Coaching others in the understanding and interpretation of HR policies, processes and procedures; using these to advise line managers when dealing with complex ER cases
- Supporting the HR Project Manager to identify management skills gaps
- Working closely with the HR administration team to create a strong and effective HR administration function
- Supporting HR projects as appropriate such as policy reviews; providing feedback on procedures that are not fit for purpose
- Working with HR Business Partners to ensure TUPE processes are flawless
There are 2 roles - either an opportunity to join the client on a permanent or 12 month FTC basis. Ideal candidate will be immediately available or available to start on 1 month notice.