My client is looking for an HR advisor, your main responsibility will be to offer advice to both employers and employees on matters such as the recruiting of new staff and inductions for recent recruits. You will be the first port of call for all HR related queries and recruitment aspects within the Company with day to day reporting to the Site Director. Assisting with employee relations and performance management is also a vital part of this role
- Dealing with various HR queries and ER casework throughout the business
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements a
- Producing monthly HR report
- Managing staff relationships
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the Line Managers with various capability investigations
- Assisting with and developing any recruitment campaigns
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations
- All HR administration including issuing starter packs, offer letters and contracts etc.
- Identifying/attending/implementing training
- Ideally qualified to degree level or above
- Articulate, informed, self-confident and persuasive communicator.
- Excellent working knowledge of HR systems.
- Organisational and administrative skills essential
- Advising and working with Senior members of staff
- Relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- CIPD qualified to Associate level as a minimum
For more information please contact Wasim at DR Newitt
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job