I am currently recruiting for an HR Advisor in Lisburn to join a leading International Facilities Management brand on a permanent full time basis.
My client is a leading International Facilities Management brand based in Lisburn.
Your role as an HR Advisor is to:
- Provide field based Advisory support to Senior Stakeholders and line managers on three sites within Belfast.
- Provide guidance and practical support on policy related issues to ensure best practice is followed.
- Providing support for disciplinary, grievances, appeals, and ER related issues ensuring the appropriate documents are produced.
- Provide support during the investigation process.
- Undertake employee consultations as part of the TUPE/reorganisation process.
- Highlight any strategic or ER issues to the greater HR team.
- Assist management with CRB or reference issues.
- Communicate and provide data to union reps.
- Support with strategic and organisational change.
- Support with the recruiting/hiring process.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong background in a similar HR support role.
- Have experience in supporting Senior Management with ER or employment related queries.
- Have a CIPD or HR Degree.
- Be have worked with Trade Unions.
- Have excellent employment law knowledge.
Salary + company car and pension.