My client, a growing organisation based in SW London, are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Supporting managers in all aspects of HR, with particular focus on disciplinaries, redundancies, grievances, performance and absence management
- Provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures, employment law and leading on employment tribunal cases
- Involvement in TUPE transfers.
- Travel to other sites around London as required
Requirements of the role:
- Substantial experience of dealing with disciplinaries, redundancies, grievances, performance and absence management is essential
- Experience of handling TUPE transfers would be highly beneficial
- Ability to handle complex situations, to work with all parties involved to achieve a positive outcome
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Able to meet targets and deadlines.
- Performance Management
- Absence Management