Temporary (maternity contract)
Full Time - 8am to 4pm
£20,000 - £25,000 (pro rata) + Free Parking + Fantastic working environment
An exciting opportunity to work for a progressive organisation has arisen for a HR Advisor. The role is diverse and extremely busy - providing flexible and pro-active administrative support within a corporate environment.
Key duties will be:
- Supports HR processes including recruitment, performance management, policies and disciplinary & grievance processes.
- Coordinate administration and preparation (invites, content, logistics, minutes) for meetings.
- Ensure an accurate and correct time & attendance administration report and process of payroll related items
- Actively monitor and co-ordinate the absenteeism process. Provides analytics to give insights & help decision-making.
- Single point of contact for all payroll related questions, SAP and time & attendance as well as absence management system questions.
- Manage relationship with payroll provider on day-to-day basis.
- Update the workforce schedules as required & actions contracts of employment when required
- Support HR related projects and develop wellness programs in collaboration with Occupational Health
- Contribute to and execute engagement activities including recognition and annual events
- General administration including but not exclusive (PO’s, Data Audit, filing , Occupational Health, reporting)
The ideal HR Advisor will have the following skills and abilities:
- Degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of payroll strategy, philosophy and principles
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- Excellent attention to detail and good accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills - including Excel
- £10.61 - £13.26 per hour
- Full Time - 8am to 4pm - Monday to Friday
- Free Parking
- The opportunity to work within a friendly team
Our client is a manufacturing company who has a fantastic reputation for quality. This is an extremely exciting, busy maternity contract, which involves a wide variety of tasks and will suit a HR Advisor with a proactive nature and a strong work ethic.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources