My client based on the edge of Rochester are seeking an HR Advisor to join their growing team. This role is based in Rochester but will require ad hoc travel to other offices around Kent and Sussex.
- Providing HR advice across multiple sites
- Updating HR policies and procedures in line with current legislation
- Supporting manager with all Employee Relations issues
- Change management
- Provide a comprehensive recruitment process
- Induction training
- HR representative for interviews
- Exit interviews
- Assist the Head of HR in any ADHOC project work
The ideal candidate will be up to date with current employment law, and have previously worked within a HR Advisory role for a minimum of 2 years. Be able to drive due to location.
If you have the experience and knowledge to be considered for this role please apply now or email your CV to Grant at Reed Sussex HR, email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job