Please note that although this position is based in Walton-on-Thames, the role will involve travelling to other sites in Surrey and therefore it is essential that you have a full driving license and access to a vehicle.
• Providing support and advice to managers on all aspects of employment relations including Bullying and Harassment, Conduct, Performance Management, Grievance, and Disciplinary, in line with company policy, employment law and best practice.
• Answering staff queries in relation to their employment in a professional and timely manner, whilst ensuring strict confidentiality and adherence to data protection laws
• To assist managers in managing and reducing sickness levels
• Preparing and analysing HR data
• Supporting the HR Business Partner in ad hoc HR projects and with the implementation of organisational changes
• Supporting managers in recruitment and on-boarding, ensuring HR and Recruitment systems are well managed and up to date.
• To build strong working relationships with managers: influence, coach and upskill in people management across the business.
• Providing guidance and support to HR Administrators
• Highlighting any concerns or risks to the business, to the HR Business Partner in a timely fashion
• Meanwhile, at all times complying with the company’s policies and procedures, and actively supporting and promoting the company’s business objectives, operating model and core values
The ideal candidate must:
• Have Employee Relations experience, including Bullying and Harassment, Conduct, Performance Management, Grievance, and Disciplinary
• Have previous experience in a role with duties of a similar level
• Be able to quickly develop and successfully maintain professional relationships
• Maintain their integrity and professionalism at all times
• Be able to successfully work as part of a small team
• Possess excellent organisational skills and communication skills
• Be able to manage multiple tasks at any one time and prioritise workload
• Have strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
• Have a full driving license and access to a vehicle
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job