SF Group are currently recruiting an exciting position for an established HR Advisor looking to undertake a national role.
£33,000 - £37,000 + Car
The successful candidate must already have an established working knowledge of all round HR practices and be be confident in taking on employee relations cases. Large amount of travel involved as well as home working - the HR Advisor will be expected to travel from Yorkshire through to the head office based in Solihull.
- Advising and supporting managers on generalist HR practices including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, statutory maternity/paternity
- Manage existing and new cases of HR supporting line managers
- Deliver a full comprehensive HR service by adhering to compliance, current practices procedures and policies
- Delivery of contractual documents with regards terminations, new appointments, contract changes liaising closely with shared services function
- Advising and supporting recruitment with relevant line managers
- Implement and participate in training activities to promote development of staff internally
- Able to undertake project work where the business requires
- Able to keep on top of administration duties and deal with in a timely manner
- Effective time manage
- Work well within a team - able to communicate on all levels
- Flexible in terms of work to suit the needs of the business
- Preferential CIPD or working towards (QBE considered)
- Driving licence essential
- Fully computer literate
If you are interested in learning more about this role, click apply, call or email .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job