Reed HR Kent are seeking experienced HR Advisors who are specifically looking for temporary/contract assignments within the area.
We work with local businesses regularly who require temporary solutions within their HR department. These assignments could be a couple of weeks or up to 12 months, dependent on what the client is requiring.
Responsibilities could include:
- Providing a generalist HR service to managers and employees across an organisation
- Advising managers of employee relations issues including grievance, disciplinary, sickness absence
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Ad-hoc duties when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong generalist background
- CIPD qualified
- Up to date employee law knowledge
- Experience in providing HR advice and having sound knowledge of HR polices and procedures
Benefits of working with Reed HR:
When you work with Reed HR, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job