HR ADVISOR/JUNIOR BUSINESS PARTNER - AMAZING COMPANY!!
SALARY UP TO £40,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Our client is a well-established independent group of companies with a number of different identities including construction, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and very high-end catering equipment company. They require an additional Advisor to join their HR team. The duties and responsibilities required from this role are constantly reviewed and may change as the department evolves and reviews its strategy to meet business demands.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To manage and proactively resolve all aspects of the employee life cycle within the level of experience. This includes and is not limited to onboarding, attendance management, performance management, disciplinary and grievance.
- To ensure best practice is followed by providing effective professional HR advice and guidance in line with current legislation and company policies and procedures.
- To provide professional HR support and advice to senior managers.
- Sharing best practice within the HR Department.
- Produce HR related reports as required.
- Develop and implement HR systems and reports to ensure accurate management of information.
- Prepare HR and Payroll documentation accurately and efficiently.
- To manage employee contractual revisions as and when required.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Will have experience as a member of a HR Department.
- Have knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Will be CIPD qualified/part qualified.
- Will have effective communication and influencing skills with a tactful and diplomatic disposition.
- Will be able to liaise with people at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
- Will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Will be a team player. Will have an excellent level of computer literacy and experience in HR systems.
If you possess the correct skills and experience, we would like to hear from you by forwarding your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Performance Management
- CIPD qualified
- Attendance Management
- Prepare HR and Payroll documentation
- knowledge of UK employment legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job