Our client is looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy Gloucestershire based Human Resources and Personnel team on a Permanent basis.
Our client is a market leader in their field and boast an enviable reputation amongst their competitors. The business is experiencing a period of change and are excited to be able to bring an additional head into their HR function.
The role of the HR Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Recruitment cycle - end to end
- Operational HR casework
- Improve organisational effectiveness
- Advising managers on change processes
- Analysing complex HR issues
- Making recommendations in relation to disciplinary, grievance hearings etc.
- Ad hoc research or projects
- Ensure the HR system is updated
- Ensure routine administration processes are adhered to
- Develop drafts of new HR policies and procedures
The chosen candidate will display the following skills and attributes:
- Previous exposure to a HR Advisor role (2 years in a generalist role minimum)
- CIPD Level 7 ideally
- Strong Internal recruitment exposure
- Strong ER exposure
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Permanent HR Advisor. Competitive salary. Close to Tewkesbury/Evesham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job