Are you an experienced HR Administrator or HR Assistant looking for progression in your career?
This is exciting opportunity to join a dynamic but Small HR team in Leicester as a HR Advisor. You will partner with 14 sites across the Eastern region of the UK, and provide full generalist support.
As a key member of the HR team you will be resilient, confident and have the ability to identify the need for change and work alongside the HR team to bring it to life.
The existing team are hardworking, and seeking a like-minded individual who works proactively on their own but also as part of the wider team
Where you’ll be adding value
- Advising and coaching managers at all partnered sites
- Identifying gaps in policy and procedures & affecting change
- Advising and support sites through recruitment, selection and pre-employment checks
- Effectively managing absence and reviewing and organising Staff Rotas
What you’ll be
- CIPD qualified or working towards this
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate yourself
- Confident team member
- Excellent communicator with skills and the ability to influence others
- Possess outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills
- Holder of UK DL and have access to your own vehicle
If you’re an ambitious HR professional who is looking for something different get in touch with me or apply to this advert - I’ll send you the full spec. This is a truly unique opportunity to join this fantastic business. I’m pretty confident if you go for an interview, you’ll want the job. Even if you’re not actively looking at the moment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job