Nigel Wright are delighted to be working in partnership with a Global manufacturer based in Co Durham who are looking for an HR Advisor on an interim basis 12m FTC.
This role will be providing generalist HR support across the organisation and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Management of the full recruitment cycle from attraction to selection.
- Supporting and advising managers with issues relating to employee relations.
- Implementing and driving HR projects and business transformation.
- Consultation and advising on policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Have previous experience working with trade unions.
- Ideally have experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be customer focused.
Nigel Wright HR Division
Please contact a member of our HR recruitment team for a confidential discussion about your current situation
Sue O'Donovan - Managing Consultant HR, Senior appointments and Executive Search
Helena Wright - Consultant HR, Interim appointments
Katie McDermott - Consultant HR, Permanent appointments and Executive PA roles