Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, ski holidays and more.
Providing a quality driven Human Resource advisory and support service to the HR Business Partners, Line Managers and employees. Implementing and promoting best practice HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation.What you will be doing
Partner operational management with both Employee relations and Recruitment campaign management across within the UK Expeditions brands. Manage complex Employee Relations (ER) casework and provide advice and support to managers on lower level casework, as well as support provided to the business through the HR Assistant teams.
Implementing and promoting best practice HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation. Design and deliver relevant and appropriate HR training to develop key partners. Support the Head of HR in the day-to-day running of an International HR function, with a particular focus on the transactional and day to day running of the HR & recruitment working closely with the HRBP & Management within the Exodus & Trek America brands
- Provide a proactive HR partnering service to operational Managers and employees across the business including both an over the telephone and face-to-face advisory service on all employee relations aspects.
- Manage and have responsibility for all complex ER Cases and oversee lower level and front line ER cases managed by the business or HR Assistants. Coach & guide lower level cases where necessary.
- Provide consistent, professional and effective advice and support to Managers and employees at every level on HR and employment issues, including in particular Employment Relations, Organisation Development, and Talent and Succession issues.
- Design, implement and develop HR policies and procedures in line with company objectives and up to date UK Employment Law, with approval from the Head of HR
- Design and implement annual management HR training across all brands.
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR strategy in-line with and in support of the business requirements, contributing to the direction of the HR function.
- Partner with all recruiting managers in order to provide an excellent candidate and management experience in regards to fulfilling recruitment needs. Work closely with the Administration team to deliver the best possible results
- Design and manage personal HR Projects in line with business objectives, and with an aim to improve HR efficiency and best practice.
- Any other duties commensurate with the position.
- Experienced HR Generalist with volume recruitment experience
- Confident and willing to work independently.
- Enthusiastic and proactive HR Professional with a genuine interest in developing HR processes in support of business objectives.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationships at all levels.
- High level of organisational skills.
- Understanding of current employment law and HR best practice.
- Capable of handling difficult situations calmly but firmly.
- Ability to be resilient and objective during ambiguity.
- Flexible approach.
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Project management skills.
- Not afraid to challenge
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
- Employee Relations
- HR Policies
- UK Employment Law