Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR Advisor to be based in Wolverhampton for a not for profit/ public sector client on a 6 month interim assignment starting asap!
The client is a not for profit public sector organisation based in the centre of Wolverhampton. They can offer a great office environment, parking, public transport links, a supportive and friendly team and a long term temporary role for 6 months for the right candidate.
Key duties of the HR Advisor will include but are not limited to; Absence recording, absence management, sickness monitoring and management, working closely with line managers to advise on absences, recruitment processes, generalist HR duties, administration, and ad hoc HR duties as required by the business.
The successful candidate will;
- Have worked as a HR Advisor before ESSENTIAL
- Will have strong generalist knowledge and track record in HR ESSENTIAL
- Have knowledge of recruitment processed and administration ESSENTIAL
- Have proven knowledge of absence management and recruitment ESSENTIAL
- Have high attention to detail ESSENTIAL
- Be highly organised and efficient ESSENTIAL
- Be able to work both within a team as well as independently ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within the public sector before DESIRABLE
- Be able to drive and has a car DESIRABLE
£14 - £15 per hour + 6 months temporary assignment + Wolverhampton + asap start + public sector + parking + public transport + HR advisor + recruitment.
- HR Advisor + recruitment + attendance management + administration + public sector + wolverhampton