Our client is an established and well respected Public Sector company who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team in Cardiff with a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 experience depending.
- Provide guidance to colleagues on the HR policies and procedures.
- Support recruitment managers, providing advice and guidance on recruitment.
- Work closely with the departments to ensure the smooth running of processes such as hourly paid staff, new starters and fixed term contracts
- Provide note taking at meetings when required
- Maintain and ensure all HR Systems are updated and stored to comply with audit requirements
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Ensure that customer requirements are met within the timescales
- Excellent IT Skills, especially Excel and Microsoft office suite
- To be able to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Good Organisational skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to address sensitive topics with staff and managers
- Understanding of current employment legislation
- Full or Part time CIPD qualified with current associate membership
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.