A HR Advisor to join a growing education organisation in Leeds. This is a part time role, working 30 hours a week, involving advisory work in a busy HR team.
The client is an education organisation based in Leeds recruiting a dedicated HR Advisor.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will include the following:
- pro-actively supporting managers regarding the effective application of human resources policies and
procedures and acting as the designated human resources representative during disciplinary,
grievance and other such policy application processes;
- assisting the HR manager in formulating, reviewing, updating and writing policies and procedures;
- leading the recruitment process; and
- engaging in consultation with trade unions in relation to operational issues/cases and organisational change.
The successful HR Advisor will:
- have undertaken HR advisory work ESSENTIAL
- have a good understanding of employment legislation ESSENTIAL
- have excellent interpersonal skills ESSENTIAL
- be CIPD Level 5 qualified DESIRABLE
£23,500 - £25,000 + generous holiday package + on-site parking
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job