Must have a generalist skills set and be immediately available to start a contract.
A leading business in Buxton who are recruiting on an interim basis.
- Act as a first point of contact for staff and managers regarding any general HR queries
- Take responsibility for drafting general HR correspondence as required e.g. changes regarding employees terms and conditions of employment; handling employee reference requests, leavers correspondence and conducting exit interviews; changes to the Staff Handbook
- Assist line managers to understand and implement HR policies & procedures to a high standard
- Advise line managers as required in updating/drafting job descriptions and person specifications
- Ensure that the recruitment and selection procedures agreed are adhered to and applied consistently and fairly
- Take responsibility for the full recruitment cycle including the drafting of job adverts, advice on where to place job adverts, arrange & participate in interview panels including selection criteria and recruitment decision
- Develop or revise HR Policies and Procedures to reflect changes in Employment Law
- Train Line Managers to use the HR Policies and Procedures competently and consistently
- Deal with employee relations cases, such as discipline, grievance, capability etc
- Specifically arrange disciplinary, grievance, and complaints hearings in accordance with policies and procedures including providing written documentation to parties
- Support actively on all project based work
- Maintain accurate and up to date personnel records for all staff
- CIPD qualified
- Able to commit to a 3-6 month FTC role
- manufacturing experience
A 3-6 month FTC role.