The polkadotfrog team are currently looking for a HR Advisor to work for a pharmaceutical company based in Central Cambridge.
The client we are working with are looking to take someone on a 6 month temporary contract for an immediate start.
Typical duties include:
- Engaging with employees to resolve HR queries
- Handling confidential information
- Suggesting ways to improve to deliver better levels of service
- General HR duties
Candidate skills required:
- Previous experience of working within general HR or payroll
- Previous customer service experience
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Willing to work as part of a team but able to work individually when needed
It would be beneficial if the candidate had familiarity with CRM solutions or ticketing tools but it wouldn’t be essential.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Calum Steel asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
- Graduate Level