I am currently working with a National Health Charity in aim of placing their next HR Advisor. This role is a twelve months fixed term contract and will report directly to the Human Resources and Organisational Development Manager.
- Assist in developing, managing and delivering a learning and development plan for staff which will support and influence organisational change
- Act as the first point of contact for day-to-day operational HR Matters such as Recruitment, payroll, performance management and employee relations
- Assist with the smooth implementation and transition to a new HR/Payroll system
- Assist in the benchmarking of new roles and existing salaries
- Assist in the development of a suitable induction and on-boarding programme
- Advise and coach managers on HR policy and best practice
- Oversee the administration of the outsourced monthly payroll
- CIPD Qualified or the equivalent experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of HR policy, best practice and employment law
- Experience of advising senior staff on ER matters
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Previous exposure to the implementation of a new HR database
- Experience of L&D design, review and analysis
If you feel that you have the skill set listed above and would like to apply for the role please do send forward your up-to-date CV. Please also note that only successful candidates will be further contacted.