My client, a fantastic and rewarding business, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR team. The business operates across the UK and make a real difference to the people they support. They are new to Halesowen and are now looking to triple in size over the next 3 years.
The HR Advisor will deliver an effective HR service to the business and also offer a high level of HR support to the employees within the business.
Salary on offer is up to £30,000 and the role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn.
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management and investigation of different employee relations cases
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as require.
- Complete reports on situation of cases and feed this back to senior management
- Managing and reviewing the company's policies and procedures
- Provide support with the HR management information and present data findings to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with current employment law legislation
- Write new policies and procedures as required
- Any ad hoc responsibilities set by the Head of HR
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working with employee relations case work
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
- Experienced working with HR databases and be IT literate
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.